Les Rushnyki - Рушничок - Rushnychok



I put in link a site of Ukrainian embroidery that I discovered some years ago. This site offers a great collection of Rushniki which decorate clothes: blouses, wedding shawls. Rushniki are motives for Ukrainian traditional embroidery, which vary in shape and in color according to the regions of this country. More informations on this site: let's go to read the explanations of "Rushnyk de Dniepropetrovsk" "Rushnyk d' Hutsul" "Rushnyk Ivano-Frankivsk" "Rushnyky de Kersonska" Rushnyk de Kyiv" "Rushnyky de Lvivska" "Rushnyk de Podil" "Rushnyk de Poltava"...
These last years, I thus realized some models, with a great pleasure.


Here are some photos :


Magnificent visual effect, a ribbon unwinds.



Detail :








1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like your ideas. I truly appreciate your effort in publishing this article. Keep it up and God bless.

Jax
www.imarksweb.org